Customer Service Center, Tulsa, OK
The Coca-Cola Customer Service Center provides support services to the company’s vast customer network. These services were originally dispersed throughout the US at various bottling locations. The goal of this project was to consolidate these activities into a national center, thereby gaining efficiency and productivity. Formerly a department store, the wide-open space was transformed into a modern work environment.
Coca-Cola’s directive was to create a workspace where people come first. The workspace environment was informed by these specific goals:
- Create a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be.
- Evoke passion for the brand. Inspire creativity, optimism and fun.
- Build in flexibility to respond swiftly to change.
- Attract and retain the best talent.
- Quality materials, happy colors and environmental graphics are combined with an open, adaptable layout.
- Workstations layouts are freeform, grouping teams together while allowing space to flow.
- Low panels provide privacy while allowing for teamwork and a sense of openness and energy.
This project is a prime example of branded architectural design. Key to the design was to distill the company’s incredibly strong brand and adapt it to a modern workspace. Combining architecture and graphics creates a space unique to the company. Coca-Cola imagery is employed strategically without overwhelming the occupants.
- Workspace Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Conceptual Design
- Environmental Branding
- Project Management
go to next Case Study